£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
about 2 months ago
Windows Server Engineer
Permanent - Hybrid/London
Windows Server Support Engineer is required for an Enterprise scale, global WinTel team that will support the server operations for a multi-billion dollar Insurance business.
The successful candidate will join a wholly new team following the in-sourcing at the start of 2022 from a large MSP provider, bring their global infrastructure team back in house to support an Enterprise Environment with over 5,000 users based across 15+ countries.
- Providing server support for windows severs and their operational maintenance, support, and all projects
- Mixed estate of physical on prem winders servers and cloud azure services. If you are less experienced within cloud azure you will be trained at the companies expense.
- Partner with Application and Infrastructure teams, delivering fixes and improves working with internal and external partners.
- Providing performance monitoring and preventative maintenance and daily checks
Required knowledge and level of experience:
- You must be able to demonstrate enterprise scale windows operations sever support
- Excellent windows administrator, working in an agile methodology
- Experience or knowledge Active Directory, Group Policy and PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Good knowledge around SCCM, SolarWinds and Zerto would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux servers and Linux admin would be advantageous, but training is provided if these skills are limited.
- Certifications in ITIL are desirable
What's in it for you?
- Join a highly profitable company at a time of great technology change and innovation
- Personal upskilling across Cloud Technologies, Azure, and Linux with investment in you by the employer
- If you are not from the Insurance industry, enjoy the rick benefits on offers such as 17% bonus, 10% Pension, Family Healthcare to name but a few
- Hybrid working with no more than 2 days office-based working in London
You do not need to have Financial Services / Insurance experience to apply for this role, so if you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking for a fresh challenge, no longer want to work for an MSP/Vendor and you would like to receive a great base salary and leading benefits, please connect with me.
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com