City of London, London
£90000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Package + Share Options
about 1 month ago
Firewalls, Routing, Switching, Cisco, Wireshark, Load Balancers, F5, Wireless Solutions, Network Visualisation, Security, Linux, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, TCP, Nexus, Azure, LAN, WAN
VP of Network is needed for a Financial Services client based in the heart of London. As their acting Network Manager you will be responsible for providing both technical management and reporting into the Head of IT representing the Network team.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for developing and maintaining their core infrastructure standards for Network, that would include services such as LAN, WAN, Routers, Switches Firewalls etc. As a business they have both an internal and external network and ideally will need similar experience in such an environment.
The team covers both support and operations. As their lead you will provide oversight and management of technical staff, whilst also looking at maintaining engineering standards and contributing to technology roadmaps. On the odd occasion your hands on skills might be required so a Network background is essential.
- Prior experience leading a network team in any function
- Both a strong technical background and experience dealing with non technical stakeholders
- Vendor management
- Creating best practice and high performance standards
- Good knowledge around Firewalls, Routing & Switching, Cisco Data Centers, Load Balancers, Wireless Solutions and Security
- Internal and external network experience
- Financial Services exposure
- Network Automation & Cloud
Please apply for further details
Firewalls,Routing, Switching, Cisco, Wireshark, Load Balancers, F5, Wireless Solutions, Network Visualisation, Security, Linux, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, TCP, Nexus, Azure, LAN, WAN