City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum
24 days ago
Trade Floor IPC Dealer Board, Rebox, Turret, Voice Recording, Telephony, PBX, Cisco, Behavox
Voice Recording & Telephony Communication Manager is required for a global Investment Bank in London. The role will be new to the organisation as the Global Voice & Communications team starts a global transformation.
The role will be to support the London business for all Trader Floor Dealer board, Voice Recording and Telephony. You will be part of a global team of 22 people, shared across 4 locations and you will have sole responsibility for London and a new trading location in the EU.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience;
- 1st and 2nd line technical support of Cisco telephones, Voice recording, turrets, IPC, PBX
- Strong stakeholder management and communication
- Having worked in a 24/7 Global team
- An understanding for regulatory and compliance requirements, operational risk, AML/AT
- Projects and transformation for modernization of services
You will be asked to achieve
- A full Voice & Telephony representation in London for the first time
- Run and maintain all daily weekly and monthly recording checks
- Offer a local 1st and 2nd line Support function, utilising the global team and engineering when required
- Support the transformation with new vendors for voice, recording, rebox and the introduction of Behavox.
This role would suit someone that is looking to take ownership of this function, truly wanting to deliver a best-in-class service to the Front Office and be part of a global Voice & Comms team.