VIP IT Desktop Support Engineer - London - 3-6 month rolling contract - Inside Ir35
VIP IT Desktop Support Engineer required for a rapidly growing Insurance business based in The City on a 3-6 month rolling contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious & motivated leadership team & have a positive impact on the day to day Technical issues.
This role will be directly supporting the CEO - international travel at short notice will be required along with other last minute requests.
Candidate will be required to show core examples/previous roles supporting the Executive Management suite including C-Level.
- Resolve technical issues for VIPS
- On call 24/7 VIP support
- Hands on support
- Daily device management
- Process documentation
- Equipment set up & support
- Handover of incidents
- Support collaboration tools
- Travel at short notice when required
- 3+ years IT support experience (VIP support experience)
- Experience within Financial Services or Insurance
- Excellent experience with Windows
- O365, Active Directory & SCCM or WDS experience
- MimeCast, Zscaler & TeamViewer experience preferred
If you have the relevant skills & experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review. Jenna@pioneer-search.com / 020 3828 6962