City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
10 months ago
My client is a global finance organisation based in London who are seeking a UX Designer.
The UX developer will join a small team, they are responsible for providing innovative solutions around analytics. The team is focused and Agile consisting of a Product Manager, Domain Expert, Project Manager and Data Scientists/Developers.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, evolve and adapt to change.
- Pro-active and Self Motivated.
- Team palyer who can support be flexible, appropriate challenge, take ownership and maturity.
- Self disciplined, thorough and highly organised.
- Happy to operate outside of their normal role when required.
Skills must include
- Extensive experience of Web Frameworks or Libraries such as AngularJS, React, Backbone (CSS pre-processors like SASS, Bootstrap, TypeScript/CoffessScript
- Experience in Testing/Debugging
- Good Experience in Responsive Design
- Good analytical skills and problem solving (requirements analysis, lean documentation, specification testing)
- Agile and Full SDLC experience
- Good use of JIRA/Scrum/Kanban in an Agile environment
- Use of Data Visualisation tools for Data analysis and report generation (e.g. Tableau)
- Problem analysis and resolution