City of London, London
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Commission + Benefits
28 days ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Electronics Engineering
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
- Location: Blackfriars
Want to work with clients who are focused on cutting edge, next generation technologies? Well, we're hiring within our Electronics Engineering team! You will work with candidates and clients alike, learning about new products coming to market within the Electronics Engineering space.
Our goal is to provide a recruitment solution to allow such companies to hire the right people to develop, release and market, Household Technology Products
What's in it for you?
- We offer a starting salary of £20,000 - 22,000 (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly and quarterly incentives and dining at London top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- This year our Summer party was a lovely day at Ascot and for Christmas we went to Amsterdam
- Team nights out go-carting, pool nights, cocktail making lessons, in-door golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple store, taste card, free iPhone mobile insurance.
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search 6 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience.
You must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
What does a day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Keen interest in technology trends
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree