City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + + 30% Commission
4 months ago
Are you excited by the idea of being in charge of your own earnings and being part of a company who will train and encourage you to be the best you can be? Well, we're hiring!
If you are:
- Financially motivated and eager to succeed
- Sociable with great communication skills
- Looking to work in a collaborative team and learn from the people around you
- Wanting to find a career not just a job
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Interested in the exciting world of technology
Then Pioneer Search is the company for you…
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to build a long-term career in recruitment with us! Spearheaded from our London HQ in warehouse style offices at Southwark, with all London has to offer at your doorstep, you will work with a supportive and ambitious team with access to Mark the owner of the business from day one.
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and client leads
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face and video interviews with candidates
- Build your knowledge within specialist verticals
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process from initial screening calls through to offer stage
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary with leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices with an amazing team - well, we think so
- Flexible working opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Target based incentives including lunch at some of London's top restaurants
- Free breakfast and unlimited drinks fridge
Who we are? Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 9 years ago to deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then Pioneer has grown and evolved into the business it is today.
We have 6 teams; Core Technology, Agile, Change & Product, Data & Analytics, MedTech & BioTech, Cyber Security & Cloud and Electronics Engineering.
Within the teams Consultants focus on different areas such as; Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, AI & Machine Learning, Medical Devices, Embedded, Data Science, Biotechnology, Electronics and Agile & Change