City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + + 30% Commission
6 days ago
Are you excited by the idea of being in charge of your own earnings and being part of a company who will train and encourage you to be the best you can be? Well, we're hiring!
If you are:
- Financially motivated and eager to succeed
- Sociable with great communication skills
- Looking to work in a collaborative team and learn from the people around you
- Wanting to find a career not just a job
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Interested in the exciting world of technology
Then Pioneer Search is the company for you…
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us! Spearheaded from our London HQ in warehouse style offices at Southwark, with all London has to offer at your doorstep, you will work with a supportive and ambitious team with access to Mark the owner of the business from day one.
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and client leads
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face and video interviews with candidates
- Build your knowledge within specialist verticals
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process from initial screening calls through to offer stage
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary with leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
- Flexible working opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Target based incentives including lunch at some of London's top restaurants
- Free breakfast and unlimited drinks fridge
Who we are? Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 9 years ago to deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then Pioneer has grown and evolved into the business it is today.
We have 6 teams; Core Technology, Agile, Change & Product, Data & Analytics, MedTech & BioTech, Cyber Security & Cloud and Electronics Engineering.
Within the teams Consultants focus on different areas such as; Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, AI & Machine Learning, Medical Devices, Embedded, Data Science, Biotechnology, Electronics and Agile & Change