City of London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Commission + Benefits
26 days ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Electronics Engineering
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Monthly incentives!
Do you use a smart phone? Do you have a pair of Bluetooth headphones? Ever been in an Electric car? Used Wi-Fi on an aeroplane? We work with the companies that develop this technology every day. Our candidates are building the future through electronics - does this fascinate you? Would you like to be a part of that?
We are currently recruiting for our Electronics Engineering desk where our goal is to provide a recruitment solution to allow such companies to hire the right people to develop, release and market, Consumer Electronics Products.
What's in it for you?
- We offer a starting salary of £20,000 - 25,000 (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- Occasional business trips to Europe
- A career in the City working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
- 28 days holiday
- Charity day off
- Phone insurance
- 30% commission
- Christmas and new year off
- Relaxed work environment and company culture
- Beer fridge
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Monthly drinks
- Quarterly high achievers in top London bars and restaurants
- Christmas break abroad
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 7 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience.
You will be working directly with the Head of Electronics - targeting European Candidates & Clients focused on Next Generation Technologies. You must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
What does a day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Keen interest in technology trends
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree