Are you excited by the idea of being in charge of your own earnings & being part of a company who will train & encourage you to be the best you can be? Well, were hiring!
If you are:
- Financially motivated & eager to succeed
- Sociable with great communication skills
- Looking to work in a collaborative team & learn from the people around you
- Wanting to find a career not just a job
- Resilient & self-motivated
- Interested in the exciting world of technology
Then Pioneer Search is the company for you…
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to build a long-term career in recruitment with us! Spearheaded from our London HQ in warehouse style offices at Southwark, with all London has to offer at your doorstep, you will work with a supportive & ambitious team with access to Mark the owner of the business from day one.
What does a day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates & client leads
- Headhunting & talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face & video interviews with candidates
- Build your knowledge within specialist verticals
- Be involved in the whole recruitment process from initial screening calls through to offer stage
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary with leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners & management
- A career in amazing offices with an amazing team - well, we think so
- Flexible working opportunities
- Early finish Fridays
- Target based incentives including lunch at some of Londons top restaurants
- Free breakfast & unlimited drinks fridge
Who we are? Mark Warburton set up Pioneer Search 10 years ago to deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT & clients within Financial Services. Since then Pioneer has grown & evolved into the business it is today.
We have 6 teams; Core Technology, Agile, Change andamp; Product, Data andamp; Analytics, Cyber Security andamp; Cloud, London Markets & Legal andamp; Professional Services.
Within the teams Consultants focus on different areas such as; Software Development, Infrastructure andamp; Cloud, AI andamp; Machine Learning, Data Science & Agile andamp; Change.