£85000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus/Bens
5 months ago
Threat Researcher - Lead, Director - Permanent - Financial Services - Hybrid Working model
Threat Researcher at Director level is urgently sought by a leading FS client in London. This is a great opportunity to work with a Tech-Led financial company who are driving the Technology Transformation. In particular, there is heavy investment to the Cyber Security area, therefore you will be coming in to work as a part of a motivated and driven Cyber team.
You will have a great background in Threat Research and intelligence and have the ability to work across multiple Security teams delivering core expertise to assist in projects and BAU.
This is a great new role for someone who is seeking the next step in their career with opportunity to take on significant responsibilities.
Please note it will be hybrid working with a split between office and remote locations.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Identifying gaps in security
- Cyber resilience optimisation
- Tactical testing
- Threat hunting
- Maintain and identify opensource intelligence sources
- Detection Logic
- Intelligence and Technical Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Extensive professional experience with information security ideally with a broad range of exposure
- A focus on threat intelligence and/on security testing
- Extensive exposure in threat landscapes
- Incident response experience
- Security vulnerability analysis experience
- Experience of tactical testing
- Deep understanding of a broad range of security concepts
- Malware analysis or reverse engineering would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in hearing more, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 020 38286965
Threat Researcher - Lead, Director - Permanent - Financial Services