City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Lead Threat Researcher within the Cyber Threat Intelligence & Research team required for a global digital finance organisation based in London.
A great opportunity for an individual with a broad security skillset to join an organisation that is passionate about security, and to work in a role that is more than just fighting fires.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Identifying gaps in security
- Cyber resilience optimisation
- Tactical testing
- Threat hunting
- Maintain and identify opensource intelligence sources
- Detection Logic
- Intelligence and Technical Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Extensive professional experience with information security ideally with a broad range of exposure
- A focus on threat intelligence and/on security testing
- Extensive exposure in threat landscapes
- Incident response experience
- Security vulnerability analysis experience
- Experience of tactical testing
- Deep understanding of a broad range of security concepts
- Malware analysis or reverse engineering would be highly advantageous
To be considered for the role please apply with a copy of your CV asap.