Test Manager - Functional Testing - Outside IR35
Test Manager - is required for an exciting insurance disruptor in the Lloyds Market to set up & develop a brand new test function from scratch. This contract will be Outside of IR35
The project is completely greenfield as they have no existing test function, therefore you will have proven experience developing new test functions, ideally within Financial Services. To perform to this role successfully, you should have some experience working within insurance however not essential. You should come with strong communication skills to be able to work along side stakeholders, gather requirements & put strategies to action.
You will be supported in building this by two divisional heads across technology, Technically you will be an experienced software tester, skilled in functional testing.
- Experience as a test manager or leader creating test functions from scratch
- Experience working in small dynamic organisations with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong technical hands on test ability - Functional testing
- Experience in the insurance industry ideally or financial services
- Excellent communication, able to motivate ideas to stakeholders
What is in it for you:
You should be motivated by the challenges faced in this role, starting from scratch in a highly dynamic industry disruptor you will provide value in your ability to build & scale a successful test function.
As well as:
- Amazing office space in the City of London
- Working in a friendly collaborative workplace with little red tape & where you are empowered to develop ideas.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation disrupting the Lloyds Market
- Hybrid working: 2 - 3 days in the office per week
- Contract outside of IR35
This contract is deemed outside of IR35 at a rate up to £550 per day - Apply Today