Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Package
24 days ago
Senior Automation Tester - Microservices
Senior Automation Tester is required for a FinTech Software House in Manchester. They are a global firm that build out various software products for the financial service industry and therefore remain at the forefront of technology.
They are currently going through a complete revamp and technology refresh into Microservices and automation architecture. For this we are looking for a highly technical person that has a strong background in automation, more specifically testing of microservices based architecture. They would be looking for you to be a core part of their engineering team and could act and be able to define their next level of automation work.
As the ideal candidate we are looking for someone who has designed and implemented microservices solutions using a BDD framework and also has worked around Contract Testing tools such as PACT or DREDD. This would be a great opportunity for someone who worked on similar projects previously and now wants to move into a position where you can lead and get involved into architecture.
- Implementation automation test frameworks
- Experience in testing multi-tenant systems
- Testing container based systems
- Programming skills
- Strong experience in Test Automation Tools
- Testing frameworks such as Jasmine
- Proficient in Protractor/Cucumber
- Experience with Relational and Nonrelational databases
- Microservices implementation
Please apply or contact myself directly for more details