£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Test Automation Engineer - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Cucumber
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with one our top clients within the Investment Management sector in London who are currently hiring for a QA/Test Automation Engineer on a permanent basis. This role will be working within their agile development team who are working on the build of a new business system. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with various scrum teams to execute automation testing across the company.
- Experience with Cucumber and/or Selenium.
- Must have experience working in an Agile/Lean environment and working across various scrum teams
- Experience creating and executing automation tests using modern testing frameworks.
- Experience working with Development, Product and Project management teams.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence and other automated test tools
- Work with various scrum teams to plan and execute automated testing across the business.
- Execute test activities to ensure software enhancements meet quality requirements.
- Work closely with BA's developer and Test Analysts to provide input on test strategies.
- Provide line management and mentoring of junior QA team members.