£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Test Analyst: Agile, UI testing, Lead
My client is an asset management firm looking for a Test Analyst to work within their Agile Development team. They are looking for a candidate to test the automation and execution of applications and analyze both the business and technical requirements in order to identify areas of improvement.
This role will involve building out key business systems and ensuring application changes are suitably tested and handed over in a controlled and timely manner. The client is looking for someone with experience using a broad range of testing tools and testing efficiencies. They are looking for someone to work in a lead position, working with and supporting junior members in adhering to processes and methodologies as well as partaking in scrums and communicating effectively as part of a team. You will be working with broader teams such as business analysts, delivery managers and wider IT teams to test and identify system dependencies and coordinate UAT phases.
- Experience working as a team lead in an agile-based environment.
- The ability to work as part of a scrum team to ensure tasks are planned and delivered in a suitable time frame.
- Demonstrate cross-functional skills required in a scrum team.
- A sound understanding of testing processes, methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to review other testers' work and confidently communicate complex technical information across teams and stakeholders.