£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Test Analyst - QA, Asset Management, OTC Derivatives, Repo, Trading, UAT, Manual, Automation, Jira
We are currently working closely with a leading Investment Management organization in the City of London who are looking to hire a talented QA Test Analyst into their Order Management/Trading team. The test analyst will take leadership in producing and creating quality test cases and plans. Relevant candidates will have strong experience testing 3rd party financial applications.
- Strong exposure to Testing fundamentals. Candidates will be performing 3rd Part Application Testing, UAT Testing, Functional/Manual and Automation testing.
- Financial background would be ideal. Experience working on OTC Derivatives, Repo, Trading & Order Management.
- ISEB, ISTQB or other testing qualifications.
- Ability to estimate QA Testing timescales.
- Ability to execute test plans.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Produce test plans and test cases.
- Identify and resolve errors throughout the QA Process.
- Perform 3rd Part Application testing.
- Provide reporting and status updates throughout testing process.
- Work seamlessly within an agile environment to ensure testing is carried out in a timely fashion and to project deadlines.
QA, Asset Management, OTC Derivatives, Repo, Trading, UAT, Manual, Automation, Jira