£375 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Test Analyst - ISEB, Wrap, ISA, SIPP
I have an urgent requirement for a contract Test Analyst in Dundee., This role is outside of IR35 for a FinTech pension provider. They are looking for sometime with a strong background in Wrap platform testing.
You will be working on the support of their overall test strategy that is provisioned for their wrap platform alongside the overall configurement of their test data.
- Design and review of test cases based on given requirements, software structure or operational scenarios. (Ideally Hornbuckle aherance)
- Executing test cases for new development and defect fixes against manual scripts
- Implementation of testing standards and best practice
- Testing wrap platforms for ISA/GIA and pensions
- Full project life cycle support from a test perspective
- User acceptance testing, scripting, test execution
- Demonstrated experience working in a comparable life/pensions company
- Working in complex and regulated environments (SIPP/SSAS)
Please reach out or apply for more details