£135000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Technology Due Diligence Manager - Private Equity
Private Equity firm in London are currently looking to recruit for a Technical Due Diligence Manager to consult on behalf of their investment strategy pre-acquisition teams technology due diligence process.
This is a unique opportunity to join a recently formed PE firm headed out of New York with a large and growing London presence, looking to grow their portfolio at pace. The role will require visiting firms in pre-acquisition environments to examine their suite of technologies match up to what they say they are and in doing so, checking their market valuation is accurate.
By it's nature, this is a highly technical role so the successful candidate must have built their career in Technology environments. The client run a hybrid working policy with Central London office attendance required 2-3 days per week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading pre-investment technical due diligence activities for clients
- Leveraging existing knowledge and gained knowledge to offer recommendations and solutions to the firm's clients
- Working with existing and incumbent members of the team to work on possible improvements to operating model
- Ensuring exceptional levels of service to help win new business as the organization and brand grows
- Provide support and advice to more junior members of the team
- Spotting possible sales opportunities and converting them
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in Technical Due Diligence in a pre-acquisition environment
- Experience delivering this for a consulting organization or a Private Equity firm
- Strong understanding & enthusiasm about the latest and emerging technologies and how they could benefit both the firm and their clients / prospect clients
- Enthusiasm for developing more junior members of staff
- The ideal candidate will have worked on Cloud / Cyber / Infrastructure projects and have a strong understanding of Technological Infrastructure
If you'd like to learn more or apply for this role directly, please contact email@example.com