Technology Due Diligence Manager - Private Equity Advisory
Private Equity backed advisory firm in London are currently looking to recruit a Technical Due Diligence Manager to consult on behalf of their investment strategy pre-acquisition teams technology due diligence process.
This is a unique opportunity to join a recently PE backed advisory firm headed out of New York with a large & growing London presence, looking to grow their portfolio at pace. The role will require visiting firms in pre-acquisition environments to examine their suite of technologies match up to what they say they are & in doing so, checking their market valuation is accurate.
By its nature, this is a highly technical role so the successful candidate must have built their career in Technology environments. The client run a hybrid working policy with Central London office attendance required 3 days per week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading pre-investment technical due diligence activities for PE clients
- Leveraging existing knowledge & gained knowledge to offer recommendations & solutions to the firms clients
- Working with existing & incumbent members of the team to work on possible improvements to operating model
- Ensuring exceptional levels of service to help win new business as the organization & brand grows
- Provide support & advice to more junior members of the team
- Spotting possible sales opportunities & converting them
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Technical Due Diligence in a pre-acquisition environment
- Experience delivering this for a consulting organization to Private Equity firms
- Strong understanding & enthusiasm about the latest & emerging technologies & how they could benefit both the business & their clients / prospect clients
- Enthusiasm for developing more junior members of staff
- The ideal candidate will have worked on Cloud / Cyber / Infrastructure projects & have a strong understanding of Technological Infrastructure
If youd like to learn more or apply for this role directly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org