£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Technical Team Lead (Java, AWS, React, NodeJS, Microservices, Cassandra, Kafka, Spring Boot, Hadoop, RESTful API's)
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a Fintech Software House in London who are experiencing rapid growth and are looking to make a number of key hires into their software development team. As part of this growth, they are currently hiring for a Technical Team Lead to work on there internal platform that is built on microservices architecture. The technical team lead will be expected to lead a team of tech savvy developers and have an understanding of Core development, Cloud platforms, big data technology and microservices.
Our client are building an innovative in house platform that is transforming the fintech sector, so they are looking for forward thinking, self-starting individuals who can help can help them deliver their short and long term delivery goals.
- Hands on core development experience with Java 8.
- Working knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
- Working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure (Ideally AWS)
- Experience with Big Data Platforms/technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc)
- Experience building RESTful API's.
- Hands on experience with Spring frameworks (Spring Boot and Spring Security)
- Experience with Continuous integration (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins etc)
- Agile experience (Scrum, TDD, BDD, DevOps etc)
- Front-end/Web application experience (React, NodeJS, Redux.)
- Startup experience
- Fintech/Finance Industry experience
- Customer facing/Strong Communication skills.
- Self-starter and goal-orientated
- Eager to learn and passionate about technology