£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a leading global Financial institute currently seeking a Technical Lead to join an existing team of experienced developers to work on an exciting product for their 3rd party client.
The products allow clients to gain control and visibility over their data. The product also empowers those who understand the data to manage it, no matter the complexity, volume or scope of the project. You will be reducing a large platform into Light scale platform on Microservices.
Duties & accountabilities:
Contribute to the growth of the product platform.
Share ideas and peer-review each other's coding.
Working with the product manager on key technical and business decisions.
- Good degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years' experience with C#
- .NET Core is a Must
- Test Driven Development is a must.
- Angular 2+
- Data Management technologies RMDBS and NoSQL
- Technical design experience.
- Leadership skills
- Practical experience buildingRESTful APIs and hosted web applications.
- Experience working in anAgile (Scrum) manner.
- Financial industry experience would be useful but is not essential.