£650 - £750 per day
10 days ago
Technical Cloud Security Consultant - GCP - DevSecOps - Security SME, App Security, Secure SDLC
Contract - INSIDE IR35 - London/Remote
I am currently working with a Technology leader who are embarking on several exciting new projects with various customers, to transform their Cloud Security environment. You will be a Security and Cloud SME with a deep understanding of the Cyber world. You will have an expertise in Cloud - specifically Google Cloud Platform. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and develop with a forward-thinking company who are innovating technology for their customers.
You will be successful if you can demonstrate core Hands-on technical ability including implementation and can advise on strategy/product selection allowing senior non-technical business owners to understand the importance of cloud security.
You will have a strong background in consulting and have the ability to manage multiple clients/projects with technical lead responsibilities. You will also be able to demonstrate core experience in hands-on roles - responsibility for engineering/implementation as well as design and strategy.
- work with customers on their cloud security journey
- DevSecOps - strong knowledge in Agile and DevOps processes - educate. customers on best practice and provide solutions
- Experience with Application security
- Must be able to explain Cloud security Benefits to key business stakeholders
- Explain security breaches and offer guidance to rectify
- Security Product selection
- Policy review and setting
- deep Technical background - development - Understand code and Application security
- Must have ability to work with and understand development teams to ensure successful solution design
- previous skills in hands-on development - preferably Java/Python
- Modern web app knowledge
- Deep Cloud development experience - migrations and implementations - Google Cloud Platform
- Security products and tools - IAM, DLP etc
- Cloud Certifications - GCP
- Show a broad range of technical knowledge and skills with the willingness to continue developing skill-set
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
Technical Cloud Security Consultant - GCP - DevSecOps, Security SME, App Security, Secure SDLC