£500 - £600 per day
12 months ago
Technical Business Analyst - Customer Security, IAM, Forgerock, Digital Banking
Senior Technical Business Analyst are currently needed for a software house in the process of building banking product based around the latest technology.. They are looking for a true SME around customer security technology.
You will be working within their financial crime product team. Acting as the SME around Customer Security and PSD2. For this you will need a strong understanding of technical tools based around security.
For this role they are ideally looking for someone who is a blend of both a business analyst anda security architect. You will need to be able to speak and deal directly with key stakeholders and have a strong technical understanding of the tools in place.
- Forgerock (OpenAM/OpenDJ)
- Understanding/experience in customer security practices in digital banking, including:
- PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication standards
- Mobile and tablet security practices
- Web channel security practices
- Knowledge of various authentication methods, including QR codes, biometrics and device binding.
- Familiarity with device profiling and malware detection
Please apply for more details