£65000.00 - £80000 per annum
2 months ago
Technical Business Analyst - Requirements, Automation, RPA, Workflow, Financial Services
A Technical Business Analyst is required for a world leading Specialist Insurance business in the City of London, this is a new team and the business are looking for someone with enthusiasm for automation of systems and processes as well as the appropriate stakeholder management and requirements gathering skills associated with being a technical analyst.
The business are looking to introduce low-code/no-code Digital Process Automation platforms to improve the solution delivery abilities. You will be responsible for managing this process with the technical tooling knowledge to implement the changes.
There will be three key pieces of work being the RPA, the business portal and the Workflow automation and any experience on similar project working with BPM tools would be highly advantageous.
- Requirements gathering and implementation of the automation framework in a low-code/no-code environment
- Key stakeholder management within financial services
- Communicate effectively within the team as well as coaching and mentoring others on configurable platforms
- Experienced Business Analyst with technical tooling knowledge around development of automation platforms
- Experience in Workflow tools advantageous
- Exceptional Communication Skills
Technical Business Analyst - Requirements, Automation, RPA, Workflow, BPM, Financial Services, Pega, Bizagi, blueprism, IBM