£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Design, Development/Architecture, Terraform, Cloud Foundation
Technical Architect (GCP)
Technical Architect is needed for Europe's leading Google Partner based in Central London who have been awarded top places to work. Working on behalf of my client I'm in search for Technical Architect with commercial experience with Google Cloud Platform. As a Technical Architect you will take park on exciting projects with well-established organisations based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation which will give you the exposure to work with new cutting-edge technology.
You will be running design workshops, creating solution design documentation, delivering presentations, working closely with the customer to scope project requirements and integration with their existing systems. Configuring GCP services, integrating with existing systems, Architecture, testing, optimising and implementing solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Designing and building mission-critical solutions on GCP
- Implementing GCPfoundation services (networking, compute, storage, databases, etc).
- Worked on complex platformsfor large organisation.
- Proven experience in Architectural designs.
- Knowledge of both Linux and Windows.
- Familiarity with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. CloudFormation/Terraform and Ansible/Puppet).
Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, Design, Development/Architecture, Terraform, Cloudfoundation