£50000 - £63000 per annum + benefits
23 days ago
Technical Analyst - Voice and Video - Cisco, Call Manager, Voice, CCNA
Technical Analyst in Voice and Video is urgently needed by a leading global Digital Technology company.
My client, a true leader in Technology are currently seeking an experienced Technical Analyst to support their Voice and Video environment, providing technical assistance to various parts of the business.
You will come from a Desktop Support background with development in Network Communications with the ability to support the business needs in communication. You will have expertise in Cisco Call Manager, VCS, and CMS among others.
- 2nd Level support on workstation, mobile, telephone issues/incidents
- Effectively troubleshoot user's issues and provide diagnostic tasks to resolve issues
- Effective communication with customers utilising phone, email IM Chat, social media - provide strong technical support
- Ability to escalate hardware issues to 3rd party providers
- Installation - workstations, telephony/mobile/hardware and software setup
- Track and manage calls/logs via ServiceNow
- Experienced on Microsoft and MAC - support
- Windows 7/10, Microsoft office Suite
- Mobile - IOS, Android
- Network connectivity - Troubleshoot and hands-on knowledge
- CCNA - minimum
- Video conferencing - Pyopto
- local LAN PRINTERS - Install, configure and support
- Cisco Call Manager, Video Conferencing
- New tech - cloud bridges, Miracast, Chromecast Apple Airplay, Skype
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.
Technical Analyst - Voice and Video - Cisco, Call Manager, Voice, Data, CCNA