Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£70000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
Team Lead / Developer - .Net, SQL, Visual Studio, Agile, Scrum
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a large financial services company based in London and Tunbridge Wells, who are hiring for a Development Team Lead with strong experience on .Net and SQL on a permanent basis.
- 8+ years' experience as a developer
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience, must have the ability to have business conversation with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to understand business processes within financial services
- Experience recruiting and training junior employees.
A high level of technical proficiency is required including:
- Software; analysis, design and implementation
- Extensive Microsoft technologies experience (ASP.net, Visual Studio, TFS and C#)
- Management of Development teams
- Ability to implement and maintain full development lifecycles.
- Take responsibility for the development teams effectiveness
- SQL Database Experience (including SSIS, SSRS and TSQL)
- Agile/SCRUM Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation
- SharePoint Experience