Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£70000 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
Team Lead / Developer - .Net, SQL, Visual Studio, Agile, Scrum
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a prestigious Wealth/Asset Management Organisation in London/Tunbridge Wells who are actively hiring for Lead developers with strong experience using SQL and .Net. The successful candidate will be joining our clients IT function that are running an agile/scrum team split between offices in London and Tunbridge Wells. We are looking for an experienced Team Lead's or Lead Developers with good experience on Microsoft technologies such as .Net, VS and Sharepoint and with a specific focus on SQL Engineering.
This is a permanent opportunity for a highly skilled developer to join a business focussed company, with a big focus on delivery and an agile working methodology.
- 8+ years' experience as a developer
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience, must have the ability to have business conversation with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to understand business processes within financial services
- Experience recruiting and training junior employees.
A high level of technical proficiency is required including:
- Software; analysis, design and implementation
- Extensive Microsoft technologies experience (ASP.net, Visual Studio, TFS and C#)
- Management of Development teams
- Ability to implement and maintain full development lifecycles.
- Take responsibility for the development teams effectiveness
- SQL Database Experience (including SSIS, SSRS and TSQL)
- Agile/SCRUM Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customisation
- SharePoint Experience