City of London, London
£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Package
7 days ago
Solution Architect needed in London for an exciting new position.
I am currently working with a leading Lloyds Market insurer who are embarking on a complete transformation of the way they use technology.
There is an urgent need for an architect who has experience in delivering a range of solutions across multiple technical disciplines. You will have the ability to go across the business and understand different requirements and design accordingly.
The successful candidate will come from a large complex enterprise environment and demonstrate the ability to communicate and advise across all levels including senior level management.
The organisation are in a phase of change where they are looking to transform the way the business utilizes technology and create a better experience for customers and clients by digitalising certain services. You will work closely with the head of strategy to define and design solutions that relate to the organisation's goal.
Skills and Experience:
- Must demonstrate experience as a Multi-Domain Solution Architect
- You will have worked in a truly complex enterprise environment
- Customer facing role - must show ability to communicate at all levels and be able to explain complex technical solutions to a nontechnical audience
- Must have designed solution architectures from the "GroundUp" including transition and migration plans
- Must understand Open-Source platforms
- Microsoft Technology stack including Azure Cloud
- Customer and Digital Platforms - essential
- PaaS, IaaS and SaaS deployments into a public cloud
- Automation Tools - e.g. BPMN/Workflow/RPA
- Understanding around API and Micro service architectures, along with mobile applications and support technologies and delivery frameworks
- Architecture Frameworks - TOGAF, MCSA
This is an exciting new role which would suit someone who is keen on making a significant impact to a company's view on technology. You will be instrumental to various business units and be a key part of the team. If you have the relevant skills and are interested in hearing full details, please forward your CV for an immediate review.
Solution Architect - Digital transformation, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Azure, TOGAF, MCSA - London - Permanent