Up to £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Software Engineer - Agile, Java, Spring, Hibernate, NodeJS, Angular, MongoDB, SQL, Python
Software Engineer is required to join a well back VC medical technology innovator and support their regional growth and digital transformation.
As a major disrupter with an international footprint they are transforming the way MedTech clients implement their digital footprint and you will become a key component on their journey.
You will be working closely with clients day-to-day, improving the delivery of their software development. TDD, BDD and Scrum or other Agile practices will be used, and you will take ownership of the coding, building, testing and maintenance of these software systems.
You will be joining an extremely high-calibre team and this role comes with an excellent level of responsibility and accountability, enabling you to develop your leadership and management abilities.
- Combination of some of the following: Java, Spring, Hibernate, NodeJS, Angular, MongoDB, C# .NET, SQL, Python
- Agile practices; TDD, BDD, Scrum or others
- Problem-solving and "big-picture" thinking
- Ideally you will have experience in Healthcare, MedTech or Life Sciences, though exceptional candidates from other backgrounds will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
The position is current fully remote, with planned office re-opening in Q2 of 2021. The business has an extensive list of company benefits and share option scheme,
This will be an opportunity to join a well-respected and well-established industry-leader with a very strong reputation for quality.