City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Site Reliability Engineer - AWS, RESTful API's, SQL, NoSQL, Kafka, Hadoop, Docker
Site Reliability Engineer is needed for a well renowned FinTech in London. They've grown over by over 50% in the last 12 months and in doing so need to build out their SRE function further to meet their growing demands.
You will be joining the highest impact and largest scaling SRE team within London to ensure the reliability and uptime of both their internally critical and externally visible systems. This goes alongside continuously monitoring capacity and performance.
- Building and operating services on AWS with RESTful APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
- CI/CD best practices and operating on distributed cloud microservices
- Kafka, Hadoop, Spark & other big data streaming services
- Java frameworks (Spring, Springboot)
- Docker, Kubernetes, Java8
- Strong Agile exposure
- Support services in a go live environment
- Experience of building Mobile apps
- Experience of ReactiveX and of Service Meshes
- Designing large scale distributed systems
This is a fantasitc opportunity to join an overgrowing company that really want to hire the best talent within the market as they build out the lastest banking platforms and change the ways of banking forever.