City of London, London
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Package
8 days ago
Site Reliability Engineer - Java 8, AWS, Docker, CI/CD, Linux, Kubernetes
Investment Management firm in London are looking for two Site Reliability Engineers to join their newly formed team. They are looking for someone with a problem solving mindset that is keen to fix and deal with all issues related to their cloud native portfolio.
The majority of their systems are based on Java 8 which you will be working on to fix and further develop. This would go alongside managing their CI environment (Jenkins), monitoring application and development environments (AWS & Linux) and increasing their Continuous Delivery maturity.
This is a newly formed team that place a high degree of emphasis on personal development and have committed to giving each team member 10% of their working time allocated to learning new tools.
- Strong Java 8
- Linux experience and understanding of network fundamentals (ideally a candidate that is 50:50 between development and infrastructure)
- Containisation (Docker)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Sonarcube)
- AWS cloud native services
- Monitoring tools with Prometheus & Grafana
- A core interest in technology that relates into a mindset of wanting to fix every issue that arises (code debugging, platform issues, metrics etc)
Please submit your CV or contact myself directly for further details