£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
SharePoint Systems Administrator
SharePoint Systems Administrator is required to deliver the day-to-day management and support to a Enterprise SharePoint Online based document management system and related systems of a professional services company based in Bedfordshire, offering flexible working for the right candidate.
The position will be part of a team and responsible for admi and maintaining applications in accordance with the needs of the firm, as well as providing technical and user support. You will be support 2,000 users in the UK.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as 2nd or 3rd line support, 1+ years' experience with SharePoint and experience in PowerShell scripting. A good understanding of IT systems and infrastructure, together with excellent communication and ability to collaborate with teams across other departments.
- Contribute to third-tier support processes, resolving problems, finding and documenting root causes and improving service levels
- Liaise between the business and the IT Department, ensuring a rapid response to problems, ideas, issues, and queries raised
- Support other members of the Development team and of the IT Department as a whole
Proven background/experience across:
- Good knowledge and working experience in Microsoft SharePoint and PowerShell scripting
- Working in a second or third line support environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and systems
- Desirable but not essential experience in MacroView DMF
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
What's in for you:
- Being part of a diverse team in an innovative company
- Flexible working from the office with the option of just a few days a month
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org