£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
17 days ago
Server Operations SA / Linux
Permanent - Hybrid/London
Linux SA / Server Operations Specialist required for a major in-sourcing program where Infrastructure is being brought back in-house.
The successful candidate will join an Enterprise Environment with over 5,000 users based across 15+ countries.
- Providing Operational support for the Enterprise server as well as supporting other area of the IT within the company
- Taking part in planning and applying the policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and system performance and maintenance are as planned
- Partner with Application and Infrastructure teams to perform operational and technical support for application and business customers.
- Providing performance monitoring and preventative maintenance and daily checks
Required knowledge and level of experience:
- Experience in providing technical support within a large scale/global organization and in an enterprise environment
- Excellent experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience or knowledge Active Directory and Group Policy
- Good knowledge around SCCM, SolarWinds and Zerto would be an advantage
- Familiarity with security concepts and their impact on IT infrastructure
- Certifications in Linux and ITIL are desirable
What's in it for you?
- Join a highly profitable company at a time of great technology change and innovation
- If you are not from the Insurance industry, enjoy the rick benefits on offers such as 17% bonus, 10% Pension, Family Healthcare to name but a few
- Hybrid working with 2 days office based in an iconic London tower in the City of London
You do not need to have Financial Services / Insurance experience to apply for this role, so if you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking for a fresh challenge, no longer want to work for an MSP/Vendor and you would like to receive a great base salary and leading benefits, please connect with me.
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com