£65000.00 - £75000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Software Engineer
A Senior Software Engineer with strong programming skills in any programming language (Java, C++ , Python) is required for a global payments company and major financial services brand to join the Cyber Security team working on Identity Access Management (IAM) projects.
They are looking for a strong programmer who is able to display hands on programming and system development in your chosen development language. You will have over 5 years experience in this and will be able to rely on a strong background working on complex development projects.
Financial Services experience or Cyber Security Experience is NOT required however you will need to have experience working on Databases using SQL.
While not essential, candidates with Cloud experience or history working according to DevOps methodology would be relevant however if not the business are happy to train you on this as well as teach you about principles of development within Cyber Security and IAM. This makes the role very attractive to upskilling and gaining technical experience on a day to day working basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to upskill within one of the worlds most recognizable financial services brands
- Software Development in a specific programming language, Java, Python etc.
- Working on projects related to IAM gaining experience on Cloud Technologies
- Working across the full software development lifecycle
- Strong Programming experience or scripting experience
- 5+ years working experience within your chosen programming language
- Database experience in SQL essential
- Desirable would be AWS, IAM or Cyber Security for Financial Services however this is not essential
Apply now for consideration or email me email@example.com
Java ; Python ; SQL ; Database ; AWS ; Cyber Security ; Cloud ; DevOps ; IAM ; Identity Access Management ; Financial Services