City of London, London
£70000 - £95000 per annum + excellent package
7 months ago
Senior Security Architect - Identity Access Management
Security professional with experience around IAM is urgently required by a financial services organisation. The client are a highly tech driven global entity who are seeking like-minded motivated individuals to progress their career within the IAM space.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who has previous experience around assisting in the design of IAM solutions (e.g. Sailpoint, Oracle Identity Manager, etc.)
- Work alongside Senior Security Architects to achieve the goals of IAM programs.
- Assist both the design and implementation of IAM solutions for systems and internal infrastructure.
- Review and evaluate solutions for both enterprise and business use.
- Utilising Web Access Management using standard solutions, such as; CA SSO/SiteMinder.
- Guide various business units to implement the correct solutions for their needs while adhering to standards and best practices.
- Hands on experience delivering or supporting IAM projects
- Familiar with forest and domain design for Active Directory, as well as, LDAP & X500.
- Core understanding of formal architecture documentation processes
- Familiarity with IDaaS solutions, such as; Azure AD & Okta is a massive plus.
- Two-factor authentication experience (Legacy One-Time Password solutions)
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward your cv for an immediate review.
email@example.com / 0203 828 6967