City of London, London
£75000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + £6k travel & great package
27 days ago
Senior Security Architect - Enterprise Level
CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF, Network Security, Cloud Security, AWS Security, Application Security
Senior Security Architect with a broad range of technical experience from network security to application security & emerging tech (Cloud / DevSecOps) is urgently required by a global technology organisation based in the City of London.
This successful candidate will be a key contributor in the end-to-end architecture for a range of exciting projects, while also providing overall direction and leadership for security architecture and technology.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for well-rounded senior security architect to join a global organisation at the forefront of development within the cyber space, working with true SME's across IAM, Application Security, GRC etc
- End-to-end security architecture for a range of complex and exciting projects focused around; network security, application security, IAM, cloud security & DevSecOps
- Developing and/or carrying out the strategic direction of security projects to enable execution of the information security strategy
- Serving as a Cybersecurity expert to contribute to the definition of overall IT architecture.
- Evaluating and assessing risk as part of lifecycle management
- Significant Cybersecurity, Architecture and Design experience in Networks, Data Centre Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security)
- Strong working experience with the following security technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions
- Preferred certifications include: CISSP, OpenStack Certification, TOGAF, SABSA