£20000 - £40000 per annum + 30% commission
24 days ago
Recruitment Consultant - Head of Data and Analytics
- Sector: Data Science
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £25,000 to £40,000
We are looking for a Head of Data & Analytics recruiter to take ownership of this relatively new area for us at Pioneer Search. This role will involve both candidate delivery and business development, but with a heavy focus on business development initially to build out a brand new client base and jobs to then deliver to.
What do we want in our Head of Data and Analytics?
- 2-4 years of Recruitment experience either within Technology or Data & Analytics
- Experience of both Client and Candidate Management
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
What do we offer our Head of Data and Analytics consultant?
- 28 days holiday
- Charity day off
- Phone insurance
- 30% commission
- Christmas and new year off
- Relaxed work environment and company culture
- Beer fridge
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Monthly team night out
- Quarterly high achievers in top London bars and restaurants
- Christmas & Summer party
- 2021 Ski trip incentive
This is an exciting position for someone who is passionate about the sector and wants to build something for themselves whilst also having the support of a collaborative and supportive environment.
Within the last year Pioneer has grown from 2 teams to 5; Core Technology, Change & Transformation, Data & Analytics, Cyber Security & Cloud and Electronics Engineering. Within the teams Consultants focus on different areas such as; Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, BI & Big Data, Embedded, Data Science, Electronics and Agile & Change. With each consultant having autonomy over their own desk.
What does a typical day look like for our Head of Data and Analytics look like?
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating