£60000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
over 1 year ago
A Senior Product Data Analyst with experience working in a product team is required for one of the fastest emerging online high-end retailers.
This company is pioneering the way for existing and revolutionary solutions, based around the latest technology and techniques. As a Senior Product Data Analyst, you will do analysis and tests to influence priorities, inform product development, optimise existing website sections and measure the impact of the work done by the product team. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining dashboards along with running A/B and multivariate tests.
In this you will be sharpening your own skills but also helping the company's processes. You will be exposed to the latest techniques and thinking with regards to the industry.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with data analytics
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in either computer science, math or other quantitative disciplines
- Expertise with SQl and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with BI and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, SSRS etc.
- Preferable experience of Data Analytics within retail
- Desired knowledge of in Python - coding
- Experience around customer interactions
This opportunity is a chance to lead the way within one of the fastest emerging online retailers in the market, they have a global presence and are in a state of hyper growth using the very latest in cutting edge techniques processes and solutions. In this role you will place yourself at the centre of development within the industry.