£70000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Apply now for an opportunity to work in hyper-growth discovery sciences team who have increased their headcount by 500% in just 14 months. This clinical AI organisation are currently running multiple exciting projects and this is your chance to be heavily involved.
With a unique partnership with the NHS, their products, ranging from vital-signs and remote monitoring, to patient-to-clinician apps, this company are forecasting further growth throughout 2021 and beyond.
You will be an experienced Machine Learning professional who is excited by the prospect of a fast-paced environment in which you will wear multiple hats. You will also have a passion for enabling better care to people everywhere through technology and ethically-sourced patient data.
You will be implementing Medical Image Analysis and Machine Learning solutions and helping to develop robust model training and data infrastructure. You'll be assisting in steering the company's research direction and publishing your research results in international scientific journals.
- 3+ years' experience in postdoc research or 18+ months in industry
- PhD in Medical Imaging, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related field
- Thorough hands-on experience using ML techniques for Computer Vision or Medical Imaging
- Excellent skills with Python (C++ a bonus)
- Deep learning library experience: TensorFlow, PyTorch etc