Senior IT Service Delivery Manager ¦ Law ¦ ISO 20000 ¦ SIAM
Unique opportunity to join a highly regarded Law Firm located in Central London currently seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager to work within the IT department to effectively work second in command to the CIO. This role is on a permanent basis offering £110k per annum.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy with 3 days per week in the central London office & 2 days per week working remotely.
- Responsible for the management of the Service Desk Team, Service Transition Analyst & Change Analyst
- Directly runs the firmwide business-as-usual communications related to incidents & business continuity
- Working alongside Technical Delivery & Information Security managers, the successful incumbent assures a high-quality service to end users
- Supervising supplier relationships & negotiating at senior level for technical & commercial issues
- Strong communications skills & the talent to carry technical information to those of no relation
- As this is a highly reputable & professional law firm, the successful candidate must have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- 5+ years experience working within Law
- Experience with DevOps, COBIT, Agile, Prince II & ServiceNow is highly desirable
- Knowledge of programme management & infrastructure management is preferable
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at email@example.com