City of London, London
£550 - £635 per day
8 months ago
Senior Full Stack Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for Senior Full Stack Developer looking for a new challenge with my client who are a Global Information services firm based in the City of London who deliver services and solutions focused on complex and evolving data needs. The ideal candidate would have needed to use Front, Middle and Back Office for Tier 1 Banks, Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Asset Managers.
You will be directly reporting into Head of Product Development for the design and development solution, working the Full Development Lifecycle building applications. You will take ownership and responsibility on independent projects. Design and develop software solutions in an Agile environment to solve complex financial business problems.
Key Technical Skills
- C#, .NET
- AWS Infrastructure (S3 Development, API Gateway, Auto-scaling groups)
- React Api's
- MS Build
- Scripting Languages
- SQL Database
- A strong development background in Full Stack technologies within an Agile environment.
- A desire to keep ahead of new and evolving technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of developing commercial customer-facing web applications with an emphasis on data, security and usability.
- Experienced in supporting, modifying and maintaining systems/code designed by others.
- Ability to liaise with the development team, third party stakeholders and the wider business.
- Strong software and design skills as well as the ability to oversee delegated programming tasks and to perform code reviews.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.