£75000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
.Net, .Net Core C#, Angular, SQL, Visual Studio, Web Development
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a top Insurance company in London who are hiring for a Senior .Net developer on a permanent basis. Ideal candidates will have a wealth of experience coding in .Net and C# and have experience with a Microsoft and web focussed tech stack. The Senior Developer will be delivering technology solutions for our client's group of companies and will reporting directly into the Head of IT Applications.
Our client is looking to grow the development team who will play a vital part in upgrading internal platforms and applications. Our client is operating in a highly agile environment and require a strong technical developer who is ideally client facing and has strong stakeholder management experience.
- Hands on Experience with .Net, .Net Core and C#.
- Angular experience as well as other web focused technologies.
- SQL, Visual Studio and other Microsoft development technologies.
- Experience developing financial systems
- Experience within Insurance/Actuary sector would be beneficial. However strong financial exposure is proficient.
- Experience with design, programming and delivery of large-scale projects
- Experience working with third party vendors.
- Knowledge of systems integration.
- BI/Power BI experience
- Agile/DevOps experience
- Experience with Cloud, ideally Azure.
- Driving the design of user applications and desktop software.
- Working in cohesion with a small team of developers (Internal and vendors)
- Insuring the delivery of development projects
- Provide on-site support for staff members on internal systems
- Hands on Development, using Microsoft technologies
.Net, .Net Core, C#, Angular, SQL, Visual Studio, Web Development