£100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Consultant - Private Equity
Private Equity firm in London are currently looking to recruit for Senior Consultants. This role will involve project & programme managing end to end change programmes both strategic and regulatory change. Examples of change projects they currently advise on are helping their clients launch new products & financial crime remediation. The client is passionate about being a disrupter to traditional consulting firms and are looking for consultants who share that passion.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a recently formed PE firm headed out of New York with a large and growing London presence, looking to grow their portfolio at pace. One of the most exciting aspects of this role is that the successful candidate will get to work directly for the Head of Advisory who and benefit from their 25 years experience in industry.
The client is very open to level of experience as there is multiple headcount and the firm are looking to grow out the business at pace. They will consider polished experienced fee earning consultants from industry as well as more junior candidates currently working in a Project / Change role.
The existing Consulting team is global and includes both former partners of consulting firms and C-Suite executives so the opportunity to learn and develop is huge. The firm's clients operate in the Wealth / Asset Management / Capital Markets space.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with clients resolving complex issues and Project Managing the way to a solution
- Providing traditional advisory consulting support to clients working in project teams but internal and external
- Ensuring exceptional levels of service to help support new business as the organization and brand grows
- Provide support and advice to more junior members of the team
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in end-to-end project management
- Passion to develop into a polished consultant working directly for a disrupter PE firm
- Experienced working in either a technology lead firm, Financial Services organization or traditional consulting firm
- Able to work well autonomously & with peers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building relationships with senior figures in 3rd party external clients
The ideal candidate will come from a wealth or asset management background and have a strong understanding of Technological Infrastructure however it's important to stress this isn't essential.
If you'd like to learn more or apply for this role directly, please contact email@example.com