£75000 - £100000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Cloud Security Consultant
TOGAF / SABSA / AWS / Azure / GCP / CCSP / CCSK
Looking for a new challenge, or the opportunity to work on more complex security projects with a range of FTSE 100/250 clients?
My client is a leading innovation & transformation management consultancy - specifically seeking to hire a senior cloud security architect to lead/contribute on a range of security transformation programmes.
The successful candidate will come from a core consultancy background, with a proven record of defining and implementing complex cloud security strategies for an array of clients.
- Define and implement Public Cloud Security Strategy and Architecture Roadmap for a range of both public and private sector clients
- Demonstrated experience in successfully shaping and implementing security programmes - focused around cloud security & assurance.
- Assess a range of clients on their current controls and build pragmatic and actionable roadmaps for improvement
- Proven record as a Cloud Security Consultant, assisitng in the end-to-end cloud security architecture
- Extensive security assurance and governance experience
- TOGAF or SABSA certified is preferred