£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Security Engineer - Financial Services
Senior Security Engineer is required by a global financial institution based in London. Reporting direction into a lead security architect, the role will be focused around ensuring that quality security engineering is delivered consistently with the risk profile of a designated critical national infrastructure environment
This is a highly exciting opportunity for an experienced cyber security professional to join a global organisation at the forefront of development within the cyber space, leading on a range of complex security engineering projects across the business.
- Responsible for security tool administration covering; IDS/IPS/WAF/DLP and Encryption Key management
- Review and implementation of SIEM rules
- Research emerging security technologies and applications
- Maintain security technical engineering standards to meet security policies and best practices
- Contribute to technology roadmaps and product evaluation
- Complete Low-Level Designs and other relevant artefacts required by project lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT security, including direct experience within a security engineering role
- Financial services/market experience
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Excellent hands on experience across; vulnerability testing tools, threat modelling, secure network technologies, SIEM, scripting and automation tools
- CEH, CISSP or GIAC is highly preferred
If you have the relevant skills and would like to hear full details - please forward for review.