City of London, London
£65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Scrum Master is required to join an international Retail Bank to take ownership of the Agile transformation within the Data Warehousing team.
Your role will be to support large scale changes within the organisation, you will be required to lead daily stand ups, facilitate weekly SCRUM meetings and be able to evangelise the Agile way of working.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in applying SCRUM practices to teams within a fast-paced Financial Services client
- Be experienced in leading Data Warehousing teams on an Agile transformation journey
- Have a deep technical understanding of Data Warehousing, ideally progressing from development in your earlier career
- Possess a deep understanding of agile project methodologies and processes
- Be able to coach and mentor junior and senior colleagues on best practices for SCRUM
- Lead spring processes and work alongside management to implement changes required
- Have the relevant CSM or CSP qualifications
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future organizational model of a cohesive group of developers to achieve real change within a global organisation
If you have the necessary skills and requirements, please apply for the role using the relevant avenues for immediate review