City of London, London
£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Release Train Engineer - SAFe, Agile, Scrum
Release Train Engineer is urgently required to join a leading Investment Manager on their Agile transformation journey.
Following the successful delivery of a series of Agile projects, my client is in the process of building a greenfield internal AGILE practice, which will be run in a Scaled Agile framework. The successful candidate for this role will be an experienced RTE who is looking to form part of the core leadership team within the Agile practice.
This opportunity will allow you to operate as part of a greenfield programme and shape the future of the project environment within one of the largest Investment Managers in Europe.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Become a key Servant Leader who will be championing a world class Agile function
- Develop and maintain a strategy and road-map for the practice
- Coach and mentor business leaders, developers and Scrum Masters in new Agile ways of working
- Contribute towards the development of an Agile "play-book" based off SAFe frameworks
- Build business cases with Project Leaders to increase the total revenue spend on Agile projects
- Establish and communicate Iteration and Program Increment planning
- Facilitate PI planning events and meetings
Key skills/ experience you'll need:
- Significant knowledge of traditional large-scale transformation programming and a full understanding of how Agile solves some of the challenges they bring
- Proven experience of financial processes, systems and controls, with an appreciation of why teams would be resistant to change
- Strong understanding of IT and data architecture, along with the business processes they support
- Experience managing multi-million-pound projects and programmes
- SAFe Certified Practitioner
- MSc degree certified or equivalent
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply accordingly for an immediate CV review