£550 - £650 per day
30 days ago
Regulatory Business Analyst is urgently required to join a global Financial Services firm to provide functional requirements analysis for successful the implementation of Common Reporting Standards and FATCA reporting in global offices.
My client has an urgent 6 month initial requirement for a skilled Business Analyst who has previously implemented provided tax reporting analysis within a Wealth or Asset Management business.
- Working with internal teams and external partners to deliver a tax reporting solution across the global business (London, Middle East, Hong Kong)
- Analysing the suggested solution and documenting/ reporting findings to the relevant stakeholders
- Identification and resolution of any gaps in findings and provide solutions to fix issues
- Provide functional analysis to provide rules for reporting across customer bases
- Assist in designing solutions for end reporting standards
- Analyse and document business process maps for Initial Reporting, Ongoing Reporting and Exception Management
- Proven capability delivering FATCA Tax Reporting changes to a financial services organisation
- Experience working within an Asset Manager or Wealth Manager
- Strong experience within field level data analysis
- Extensive ability to document and analyse functional requirements
- The ability to document "as is" and "to be" business processes
This is an urgent requirement and candidates should only apply if they are available to start within the next month.
Please apply accordingly for an immediate CV review
FATCA, CRS, Regulatory